Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Helmet Adventures - week 1

 Here are some pictures, documenting Geoffrey's helmet wearing days over the past week...
Look at him!!  This is during the one hour of "freedom." His head has already made so much improvement in this first week!
The right side of the skull, which is where a bulk of our focus for treatment is.
Sweet baby cheeks!

We introduced him to a sippy cup, since he is teething.  Although he is not drinking any of the water, he loves to chew on it.  He also tried sweet potatoes and bananas for the first time...not such a hit as the sippy cup was. :)

I left the room for just a minute, and when I came back, this is what I found.  Poor, sweet baby boy is so sleepy from his rough nights with the new helmet this week.  This just melts my heart.
Week 1, check!  Thank goodness, we finally have a week behind us.  Here we go into week 2!

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful baby boy!!!!! We are so, so proud! :o) Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet precious little boy, Jackie!

    ReplyDelete