I've been analyzing it from a kinesiological point of view...she rolled by whipping her head around. It was an act of pure will! She did *not* want to be on her tummy! Amazing!
Super cute video! Brant reminds me of Michael :) So sweet to see such an involved and absolutely enthralled daddy! She's got him wrapped around her cute little fingers!
OH MY WORD!!! I can't believe on my first day away from my baby girl, she goes and does something like this!! So glad you got this on video, Brant!
ReplyDeleteThat was super precious! You are amazing Maddie Mae!! We love you and miss you. Looks like daddy is doing a great job!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!! Go Maddie, Go!! Also, it cracks me up that Jackie commented on her own blog... hahaha! :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to talk to you soon!
Amazing!! I love how Maddie was all, "hey! some positive reinforcement, if you please!".
ReplyDeleteI've been analyzing it from a kinesiological point of view...she rolled by whipping her head around. It was an act of pure will! She did *not* want to be on her tummy! Amazing!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I love the background music. :)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute video! Brant reminds me of Michael :) So sweet to see such an involved and absolutely enthralled daddy! She's got him wrapped around her cute little fingers!
ReplyDelete