Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Long Beach Aquarium

On another attempt to give Brant a quiet household to study in on a Saturday, I took the kids to the Long Beach Aquarium...by myself. :)  Actually, we had a fun time together, and it was a good decision for all four of us!
Maddie brought along her camera, and thoroughly enjoyed being able to take pictures of the fish, "just like Mommy!"
She was just fine watching the sharks in the "touching pool."  She had no desire to reach in and feel them as they swam by.  I can't blame her - I didn't stick my hand in, either!
Checking out the sharks!
Nothing like a good shark to climb all over, to help get the wiggles out!
Loving the fake penguin.
And, some cheese.
On our walk up to the lighthouse, with the Queen Mary docked behind her.
Geoffrey was there, too.  I promise - but all of the pictures I have of his face are blurry. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment